ROSA Gallery Artist's Watercolours are developed according to the requirements and recommendations of the professional artists. The paints are based on organic gum arabic and premium finely ground natural pigments. Half of the colours of the range are single-pigment, which makes it possible to create pure shades when mixed.
- Organic gum arabic provides perfect adhesion and even colour flow.
- Organic and inorganic pigments of each colour are selected taking into consideration the expectations of professional artists.
- High quality finely ground pigments guarantee purity and transparency of colours.
- High pigment concentration supplies the artist with the wide range of colour from airy transparent to full opaque.
- High lightfastness of each colour is enabled via thorough selection and testing of the pigments for colour intensity and performance.
- Traditional technique of natural drying of the watercolour provides easy dilution and brushing properties.
Rosa Gallery Watercolour Individual Full PansROSA-FP-TW704
A comprehensive range of Artist Quality Watercolours in FULL PANS
Earn 2 loyalty points, worth £0.04, with this purchase.